Rapid urbanization associated with the globalization requires creation of new cities. The cities require urban infrastructure along with development of commercial buildings for offices and markets, residential townships with amenities for people to live, recreational infrastructure as parks requires creation of urban infrastructure
Creation of residential and commercial space requires a close collaboration between the Owner, Architect, Consultants as (structural, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP), Landscaping etc), Project Execution Team and Contractors. Typically the work on real-estate development commences with the basic engineering or design and Design Basis Reports, ollowed by detailed engineering as the concept evolves further.
tBits CollabWrite – over the life cycle of the Engineering, Procurement & Construction projects in Industrial Infrastructure development – assists by performing the following functions:
tBits Modules used across the project phases
tBits usage in Engineering Phase:
- Document Control– Management of Basic Engineering documents
- Tender Documents - including Technical & Commercial Evaluation of Bids
- Detailed Engineering Documents – Till Good for Construction / Release for construction and till As-Built.
- Uncontrolled Documents – Site photographs, Monthly Reports, Adhoc documents etc
- Modules for documents for C&I.
tBits usage in Procurement Phase
- Quality Process Automation & collaboration between the Vendors, Third Party Inspection Agencies & Owners including:
- Inspection Calls Management between Vendor, Contractor, Third Party inspection Agencies and Owner till the release of Material Dispatch Clearance Certificates Generation.
- Logistics Management
- Site inspections
- Material Tracking until reconciliation of material to be handed over to Owner at the end of the project as per contract.
tBits usage in Construction Phase:
Collaboration between Site Office, Project Execution Office & Project Engineering Offices.
Post Project Execution Usage
- Technical Queries
- Field Design Change Notes
- Tracking of Fortnightly Project Execution Activities
- Transfer Protocols - including the material consumption detailed for invoicing & Punch Lists.
- Health Safety & Environmental Management
- Automation of site workflows as Invoice Tracking, etc
- Engineering support management
- As-Built Document Management & Control