- Role Based Access Control
- Business Intelligence Reporting
Collabwrite business intelligence module offers decision makers fast and simple access to reports and analysis. Self-service reporting and familiar interfaces are tailored to the different skills and needs of individuals. This enables anyone to run a report.
Collabwrite BI module can fetch data from other databases & applications as ERP, SAP, Primavera, etc to generate a comprehensive report that gives a holistic overview of the complete project. The reports are rich in graphic elements as data, text, charts, graphs, and images. The reports can also be automatically published on your project portal.
Additionally, the complete GUI based interface for the report engine makes it easy for local administrators to create reports.
The BI reporting module is designed to deliver reports & analysis in the following two ways:
- Scheduled Automatic Reporting – Certain project reports are scheduled to run repeatedly for functions such as invoicing. Collabwrite generates these scheduled reports automatically in the desired output format [Adobe Acrobat, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, CSV, HTML] & also emails them to the concerned team members. Such scheduled reporting is completely automatic and needs no manual intervention.
- On-Demand Reporting – Users can also get access to all reports via the web interface when needed.
The Benefits -
- Access and/or receive information in a timely manner in order to make informed business decisions
- Automatically generated reports give a holistic overview of the complete project by getting & processing data from various applications or databases
- Standardized report formats, computations & automatic reporting process eliminates human efforts & errors associated with report generation & circulation
Sample Reports -
- Document Control Register Summary Report – A comprehensive report with details on complete action audit trail and dates of various project deliverables. Using the report we can objectively know when a document was submitted, when it was received etc.
- Document Status Reports – A summarized balance sheet of various documents in a project.
- Daily–Task–to–do Reports- Personalized reports generated every working day for each user. These reports contain details on the daily tasks, action items,and deliverables the user is assigned to along with the status of these tasks [Overdue, Upcoming etc...]
- Other MIS Reports – These reports include the ‘S’ Curves, Cost Comparisons, Document Status Summary, Overdue deliverables, etc...
- Actions Audit trail
- Automated Notifications and Reminders - Configurable email notification; separate rules and settings for each various types of Issues to be tracked. Automatically notify appropriate users on change of assignment, change of state, etc.
- Automated Assignments
- Automated Escalations - Time-based alerts for each issue, as reminders or escalations if the issue is not taken care of by the specified date & time. (In addition to the event-based email notification described above).
- 2-way Email Integration - Submit an Issue to Expediter by simply emailing, to take an action on an issue all a user will have to do is reply to the email for the Issue which he receives
- Advanced Search Options Freely define report queries based on any value of any field. Use AND, OR, NOT operators to define complex queries. Save queries for quick access to information in the future. Design and save report formats. Obtain summary reports for high-level views of the status of each user and every product in the Tracker database.
- Offline Repository Operations
- Import / Export data to Microsoft Excel
- Configurable Workflows and Business Rules - Model and enforce your company's existing process. Automatically route issues around to get them resolved. Improve productivity and quality.