Internationalization & Globalization of trade has lead to increased global transportation of material from production zones to consumption markets. The bulk of the material movement happens via ships leading to a need of creation of world class facilities for container handling, bulk cargo handling etc.
Design and Creation of Modern Ports involves participation of multiple agencies including Consulting Engineers, General & Specialized Contractors, Government Agencies (Environmental) and Developers/Operators of Ports.
tBits CollabWrite – over the life cycle of the Engineering, Procurement & Construction projects in Industrial Infrastructure development – assists by performing the following functions:
tBits Modules used across the project phases
tBits usage in Engineering Phase:
- Document Control– Management of Basic Engineering documents
- Tender Documents - including Technical & Commercial Evaluation of Bids
- Detailed Engineering Documents – Till Good for Construction / Release for construction and till As-Built.
- Uncontrolled Documents – Site photographs, Monthly Reports, Adhoc documents etc
- Modules for documents for C&I.
tBits usage in Procurement Phase
- Quality Process Automation & collaboration between the Vendors, Third Party Inspection Agencies & Owners including:
- Inspection Calls Management between Vendor, Contractor, Third Party inspection Agencies and Owner till the release of Material Dispatch Clearance Certificates Generation.
- Logistics Management
- Site inspections
- Material Tracking until reconciliation of material to be handed over to Owner at the end of the project as per contract.
tBits usage in Construction Phase:
Collaboration between Site Office, Project Execution Office & Project Engineering Offices.
- Technical Queries
- Field Design Change Notes
- Tracking of Fortnightly Project Execution Activities
- Transfer Protocols - including the material consumption detailed for invoicing & Punch Lists.
- Health Safety & Environmental Management
- Automation of site workflows as Invoice Tracking, etc
- Engineering support management
- As-Built Document Management & Control